Providing a positive candidate experience should be table-stakes for modern Talent Acquisition functions.
While this is simple in theory, organizations often struggle to deliver the optimal experience in practice.
In this session, you and other HR and Talent Acquisition Leaders will learn how to overcome obstacles to progress and take candidate experience to the next level. We will explore what is trending in the region, and you will be able to network with a progressive peer group and Cielo's thought leadership community. Take away both inspirational and practical ideas that you can implement in your organization.
Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Time: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. HKT
Location: The Excelsior Hotel, 281 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- 10:00 a.m. – Interactive Introductions with Attendees
- 10:20 a.m. – Keynote Presentation by Will Innes from Cielo, Vice President for Strategy and Innovation: Unblocking the journey to a superior candidate experience. Gain insights from an exclusive preview of Talent Board’s Candidate Experience Research into APAC and uncover practical guidance from experts on how to build and execute a world class superior candidate experience.
- 10:45 a.m. – Panel Q&A – A thought-provoking session uncovering learnings, viewpoints and best practices to enable a superior candidate experience in Asia Pacific.
- 11:15 a.m. – Refreshments and Networking
- 11:30 a.m. – Think Tank Discussion – An interactive workshop to explore candidate experience ideas with other attendees, enabling you to build new insights to be implemented in your organisation today.
- 12:15 p.m. – Lunch and Networking